Paypal enables you to buy and sell online, the safe way!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Ciao! Where your opinion counts!

Sunday, 12 February 2012

It's been a while!

Spirit lockets are a unique way of expressing yourself through jewellery.  Fully customisable pieces which are totally unique to you  Follow these links to view and why not consider becoming an affiliate yourself? http://www.spiritlockets.com/Coastaltarot








Blogging seems to be a way of life for many people, personally I haven't really been bitten by the blogging bug, but here goes for another update on brittle's blog!

Making money on line is one of those things that many are really 'into', I have tried them all, surveys, cash back sites, review sites-you name it I've tried it!

One of the most reliable sources of internet income I have come across is the cash back site, Topcashback.  Topcashback has been recommended on television by the 'Lorraine' morning show and by the Martin Lewis money saving site.  It is a tried and tested site.  Earn money in the form of cash back for buying the things you would have bought anyway on line.
As an example, I got a massive £45 cash back when I purchased my AA break down cover!  I also use Topcashback when shopping on Ebay, the cash back earned is a proportion of the sellers listing fees, the higher the purchase price, the more cash back you receive.

You have a choice of how you receive your cash back, I generally choose Paypal, but BAKS, vouchers and other methods are on offer.

Why not give Topcashback a try?
Simply copy and paste the referral link below to access the site.

http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/brittle1906


No comments: